Monday 30 July 2018

(Backup) 4 weeks to go

Getting closer !!!!!!!! Plan on another 2 weeks of hard runs, and then easy street leading up to the 27th August 2018.  This week, I managed to do a pack run for 16 miles and it wasn’t too bad.
Hoping the weather is going to improve in Iceland after seeing this article from an Iceland magazine.





Runs this week

2 runs this week. I maybe repeating myself but recovery is so much more important for me than running running running. It doesn’t sit well in my mind, but results and numbers don’t lie. 



This run started as a planned 15 miles but got to 7.5 miles, and felt good so decided to add half a mile before turning round and heading back. The morning was warm and I drank 2 litres of water.

Run 2 if the week was whilst in Southampton seeing my daughter Cat and her fella Stu. I needed to break in a new pair of shoes, ready for Run Norwich next week.




As you can see it was really hot. This run was followed by Yoga on the apartment balcony.










Other news this week
Day 1 route and elevation have been revealed. I’m hoping we need to read the elevation in the traditional left to right way.




Otherwise it doesn’t look too bad.


Run plan for this coming week is maybe a pack 8 miler, couple of 6 milers unladen, 20 miler with pack and Run Norwich on Sunday

Till next timeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒ‍♂️πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒ‍♂️πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒ‍♂️πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment